Mariing tinutulan ng Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV) ang hinihaing panukala ni Rep. Reynaldo Umali na muling pagsuspinde ng Barangay at Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) elections.
LEGAZPI CITY – The Diocese of Legazpi’s Social Action Center continues to serve evacuees from the villages around the famed Mayon Volcano.
- Defense Secretary Lorenzana says frigate deal is above-boardMANILA – Defense Secretary Delfin N. Lorenzana said there appears a “concerted effort” to cast doubt on the acquisition project which costs over P 16 billion and even the entire procurement system.
- Foreign remittances hit record high of US$31.3 Billion in 2017MANILA – Despite the sad stories about overseas Filipino workers in some Middle Eastern countries, foreign remittances for 2017 reached US$ 31.3 billion or 5.3 percent higher than the US$ 29.7 billion level in 2016 and exceeded projections by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas of 4.0 percent for the last year.
- Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Kong in Manila for bilateral consultationMANILA – Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque, Jr. said Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Kong Xuanyou would lead the delegation for the second bilateral consultation mechanism meeting to be held in Manila tomorrow. Speaking at a briefing at Malacanang, Secretary Roque aid Philippine Foreign Affairs Undersecretary for Policy Enrique Manalo will lead the Philippine delegation. “Contentious issues […]
- From North Korea to Catholicism: Mi Jin’s answered prayer
- Abortion bill on Isle of Man raises multiple concerns, critics say
- Here’s why same sex-attracted persons are called to chastity
- PPCRV opposes postponement of barangay, SK polls
- February 20, 2018
- Bishop bucks drug users aren’t human claim
- Pope hears confessions in Lenten service